AIM
None

Boys Club Boys Club

Not very "Dance" Like

This song isn't dance. It's screamo metal or something. You should reclassify and upload again.

ThisPlaceIsAZoo responds:

alright, since people are picky about what goes where, this is now under "General Rock". If you listen to it all the way through though, you will hear the "Dance".

Shot Of Roxx Shot Of Roxx

Nice Melody

I love how the synths and melody flow upwards so perfectly.

Dj-Rippa responds:

Thank you soo much!
love to hear the word flow involved with my music :)
thanks for the good score.. see ya

Forever Gamer Forever Gamer

Eiffel 65 EPIC

Reminds me of Eiffel 65's "My Console".
I like yours better though, (Kinda hard to compar techno with dance but,) you music flows better with the lyrics.

SkyMarshall responds:

Oh yes, I've heard that comparison before :) Of the 500-something reviews on this song now, at least 50 of them mentiones "My Console". This was actually not intentional - alltough nobody seems to believe it:p Glad you like it man - appreciate the 10 :)

S0N1C W4V3 S0N1C W4V3

Nice

I like how it sticks to one main rhythm, wich is good in a trance song and sometimes hard to induce over a long song. I also enjoyed the high pitch sounds that kicked in just before 2 mins :)

Fall Out Boy Can Kiss My Ass Fall Out Boy Can Kiss My Ass

Beastie Boys or ICP?

It's got a good rhythm.
The style reminds me of something from the Beastie Boy's old stuff.
And even kinda similar to ICP's stuff. I dunno, it's good, and has possibilities somewhere :)

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Dude, ICP is amazing!!

X.-Hyperlogic-. X.-Hyperlogic-.

Happy Sounds

Happy sounds, beeps, and synths make me happy lol. But seriously, this is a well put together piece. Happy and soothing.

XenoxX responds:

Woot! thanks lol Three review in like ten minutes lol ( I didn't even see this one till I finished reading envy's review. Anyways thanks for the review. I am glad you like it

XenoxX :)

Milk{Live On} Milk{Live On}

Woah

As ancient-fatso said, you can really feel the emotion in this song. The synths and riffs are perfect for the emotion stressed.

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Thanks.

Pink Elephants And Lemonade Pink Elephants And Lemonade

Pink Lemonade and Elephants!

Lol, sorry for the title. This one is awesome. I love happyhadcore, and this one is up my ally. I love the settings, and them. This one is really good man!

{Kavi} Final Escape {Kavi} Final Escape

I liked but

I like the synths, and leads. However, I felt like the beep noise you used in throughout the song did not reach a high enough pitch (like in the beginning), of course, I favor HappyHardcore, and maybe that isn't wasn't what you were aiming for. But I feel like you could have possible reached a higher pitch.

Other wise, very good song :)

Snow Dance Snow Dance

Oh fat!

The bells and whistles used in this one are perfect. The rythm is very unique as well. I think this one is very pretty and would suit well in some sort of game (not sure what kind.)