AIM
None

Ode to Heart Break Ode to Heart Break

Hey

Sorry it took me so long to view the video. Had computer issues. But I appreciate your effort and work you put into the piece, and more so, actually being inspired by my musical ditty.

Some may say "Oh, it's some words in a box woop!" but seriously, It's an awesome thought and awesome effort man.

Update on me? I'm great, and living life to the fullest, with a wonderful new lady :D

SprintT responds:

Glad to hear that :) and I am flag that you like what I did with your song. I normally go to the audio portal and search it for inspiration for writting, this, or w/e :D
cheers

Boys Club Boys Club

Not very "Dance" Like

This song isn't dance. It's screamo metal or something. You should reclassify and upload again.

ThisPlaceIsAZoo responds:

alright, since people are picky about what goes where, this is now under "General Rock". If you listen to it all the way through though, you will hear the "Dance".

Shot Of Roxx Shot Of Roxx

Nice Melody

I love how the synths and melody flow upwards so perfectly.

Dj-Rippa responds:

Thank you soo much!
love to hear the word flow involved with my music :)
thanks for the good score.. see ya

Forever Gamer Forever Gamer

Eiffel 65 EPIC

Reminds me of Eiffel 65's "My Console".
I like yours better though, (Kinda hard to compar techno with dance but,) you music flows better with the lyrics.

SkyMarshall responds:

Oh yes, I've heard that comparison before :) Of the 500-something reviews on this song now, at least 50 of them mentiones "My Console". This was actually not intentional - alltough nobody seems to believe it:p Glad you like it man - appreciate the 10 :)